Returns & Refunds
Our No Hassle Returns Policy
Whilst we aim to make every customer happy, for one reason or another you may want to return your order. If there is a problem with your coin or you don't want it anymore, simply return it to the following address.
Par Moor Road
Please enclose the following information:
- Your invoice
- Reason for return
Please note: We strongly advise you to let us know that you are returning your order and to get proof of postage.
In addition to your statutory rights, we provide a “no questions asked” returns policy which allows you to return any products, except bespoke and personalized items, providing they are returned within 14 days of you receiving them, along with the invoice and in its original condition.
In the event that a product is returned outside of the 14 day returns period because you have changed your mind, we reserve the right to refuse acceptance or, at our discretion, charge you a re-stocking fee of no more than 20% of the purchase value (and deduct this from your refund). Furthermore, you will need to pay the cost of the return of the product(s) unless the product was faulty or incorrectly described.
We will refund you the cost of the coin or commemorative using the same method of payment that you originally used. We are unable to refund your return postage cost to us except in the event that an item is faulty or was sent to you in error. It is strongly recommended that you obtain and retain proof of posting for all returned items (provided free of charge by the Post Office).
The amount of your refund may be reduced if:
- any products returned to us have been used or damaged, we may deduct an amount equal to the loss in value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. In some cases, the amount deducted may be equal to the full price of the products
- we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount
- you selected a method of delivery other than standard delivery, and this cost more than the standard delivery, we will not reimburse the additional sum we charged you for this method of delivery
We will not normally deduct any sums for damage caused to the outer layer of packaging where it was necessary for you to open the packaging in order to check the products.
Your Rights if the Product is Faulty
Whilst we place a high level of confidence in the craftsmanship of the products we sell, we are more than happy to honour your rights should your coin(s) show any defects after purchase. During the expected lifespan of the products, this is what you are entitled to:
- Up to 30 days after receiving your order: If your products are faulty, you can reject the products and get a refund
- Up to 6 months after receiving your order: If the products can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund in most cases
- Up to 6 years after receiving your order: If the products do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back